Blog changes

Thanks to everyone who followed Training Because I Can! over the last nine years. This blog started with Addison's Disease, hypothyroidism and a crazy idea of doing an Ironman distance triathlon. My life has changed and so has this blog. I am using this blog strictly for Addison's Support topics from here on out. I hope to continue providing people with hints for living life well with adrenal insufficiency.

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Scenery from the course

Below is scenery from the course I will be running on Saturday. These pictures and video were taken in 2006.


View of the starting line from mile 2.8/27.8, top of Fred's Mountain


A panorama shot from the top of Fred's Mountain


A view of the Tetons and Allison from mile 3.2/28.2


Chasing Allison down Cold Springs mile 15/40



Cheezy video while running down Cold Springs. The narration is awful



Me in Rick's Basin mile 23/48

No comments: