Blog changes

Thanks to everyone who followed Training Because I Can! over the last nine years. This blog started with Addison's Disease, hypothyroidism and a crazy idea of doing an Ironman distance triathlon. My life has changed and so has this blog. I am using this blog strictly for Addison's Support topics from here on out. I hope to continue providing people with hints for living life well with adrenal insufficiency.

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Horseshoe Canyon two weekends in a row & Allison's new shoes and socks

An old stove, remains of the old mining communities that existed in Horseshoe Canyon



Allison and Paul at the start line of their race last weekend. Paul did the 10 K+ and came in 3rd, Allison did the 20 K+ and finished 8th. Well done!!! Zane and I cheered and took pictures.


The awesome view of the Tetons from Horseshoe Canyon



Some tall trees by Sam (an old mining town in Horseshoe Canyon). Colleen and I were up here yesterday.



Allison got new running shoes! She's wearing her iridescent new socks too!

No comments: