Blog changes

Thanks to everyone who followed Training Because I Can! over the last nine years. This blog started with Addison's Disease, hypothyroidism and a crazy idea of doing an Ironman distance triathlon. My life has changed and so has this blog. I am using this blog strictly for Addison's Support topics from here on out. I hope to continue providing people with hints for living life well with adrenal insufficiency.

Monday, October 29, 2007

Whaambulance



My running season is over! I just can't muster up the enthusiasm to get outside and run. I hope that the last 10 months of training will carry me over the NYC marathon on Sunday! If nothing else, it will be cool to see the sights of the 5 boroughs.

I'm a little tired of attempting to adjust medications the way normal people's endocrine systems regulate theirs. Here's a month's worth of medication and supplements:


I need: a month of rest, some new goals, lots of various cross training.

3 comments:

Bob - BlogMYruns.com said...

LOLOL First off LOVE the Pics in the below post and what is ALL that lovely white sand u guys have already :-) --burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

You are GOING to have a great time DUSTY, first off it is an honor to run that Historic NYC Marathon so be grateful & I know U are and secondly & most importantly ENJOY IT...

Soak up the LOVE of all those New Yorkers that will be cheering you on as you pass them bye... don't care about ur TIME , make the MOST of ur TIME on that course, that is what counts!!

YOU ROCK!!!

Unknown said...

Bob,

You rock! I love your comments and appreciate that you take the time to make them.

For those of you who read this, Bob did his first 50 mile race on September 1 and another in about 2 weeks. His blog is inspiring!

http://blogmyruns.blogspot.com/

:) Dusty

Bob - BlogMYruns.com said...

WOOOOOO HOOOOO CONGRATS Dusty on your NYC Marathon Finish!!

I can't wait to read ur report & see some pics...CONGRATS Again it must have been amazing!!