Blog changes

Thanks to everyone who followed Training Because I Can! over the last nine years. This blog started with Addison's Disease, hypothyroidism and a crazy idea of doing an Ironman distance triathlon. My life has changed and so has this blog. I am using this blog strictly for Addison's Support topics from here on out. I hope to continue providing people with hints for living life well with adrenal insufficiency.

Friday, February 22, 2008

My challenge to you. 50 on April 19, 2008 and 100 on August 31, 2008

Here's the deal.

I am running (and walking!) a 50 mile trail race on April 19, 2008 in Fruita, Colorado. It's called the Desert RATS race (Race Across The Sand). My hope is to finish alive. Better yet, I would love to finish it faster than my previous 50 mile trail race (12 hours 38 minutes). On August 31 - September 1, 2008, I will do a 100 mile trail race (Grand Teton Races).

My challenge to you is: What can/will you do 50 of on April 19, 2008? 50 steps, 50 words, 50 knitting stitches, 50 minutes of volunteering, 50 photographs, 50 minutes of walking, 50 resolutions, $50 to your favorite charity, you get the picture, 50 of something. Please email me (contact@addisonssupport.com) and let me know what you're willing to do 50 of! Please let me know what you'll do and if I can post your initials with your goal(s).

What can/will you do 100 of on August 31, 2008?

SET SOME GOALS AND JOIN ME (IN YOUR OWN WAY) ON APRIL 19TH AND AUGUST 31.

Thanks to Colleen for this suggestion! :)

No comments: