Blog changes

Thanks to everyone who followed Training Because I Can! over the last nine years. This blog started with Addison's Disease, hypothyroidism and a crazy idea of doing an Ironman distance triathlon. My life has changed and so has this blog. I am using this blog strictly for Addison's Support topics from here on out. I hope to continue providing people with hints for living life well with adrenal insufficiency.

Thursday, February 14, 2008

One beautiful minute of my day

The video is what I see when I run down from Grand Targhee. It's possibly one of the most beautiful views I'll ever see. I had the privilege of running for .8 of a mile with this stunning view. Although the temperatures were around 15 or 20 degrees, it was downright hot. Not one bit of wind and an amazing blue sky with no clouds. The snow was so deep and in many spots, the snowbanks were over my head! The drivers were so friendly today, no one even tried to kill me, they smiled and waved without swerving in my direction.

Turn down your volume, I'm huffing and puffing like an obscene phone caller. If you don't turn down the volume, besides heavy breathing you'll hear what my cleats sound like digging into the snow and ice.

No comments: