Blog changes

Thanks to everyone who followed Training Because I Can! over the last nine years. This blog started with Addison's Disease, hypothyroidism and a crazy idea of doing an Ironman distance triathlon. My life has changed and so has this blog. I am using this blog strictly for Addison's Support topics from here on out. I hope to continue providing people with hints for living life well with adrenal insufficiency.

Monday, March 10, 2008

Training: Pictures from the last couple of weeks

Allison snowshoeing up a very steep hill in Pole Canyon.



Me up a steep hill in Pole Canyon



My lunch spread, I didn't want to be hungry! What if I got stuck out over night?! I wouldn't be lacking food.




Snowmobile tracks up a very steep hill. Allison and I hiked part of the way up this hill. This was our view from where we ate lunch. Gorgeous!



A snowmobile trail groomer. Interesting piece of machinery.




On the way back from the snowshoe in Pole Canyon were these gorgeous eagles. Their feathers were bright white and they were huge.



Close up of an eagle.



Sunday's sunset over the Big Hole Mountains.



Paul running up the Targhee road last weekend. The Tetons are behind the clouds somewhere.



Allison snowshoeing over a huge log on Aspen Trail. This picture is about 10 days old.



Allison and I at the Aspen Trail trail head. I will try to take pictures in this same spot every time I come up here. It always looks very different. Aspen Trail is one of my favorite trails ever!

No comments: