Blog changes

Thanks to everyone who followed Training Because I Can! over the last nine years. This blog started with Addison's Disease, hypothyroidism and a crazy idea of doing an Ironman distance triathlon. My life has changed and so has this blog. I am using this blog strictly for Addison's Support topics from here on out. I hope to continue providing people with hints for living life well with adrenal insufficiency.

Friday, August 22, 2008

Only in Idaho

See me round up cattle from my bike...



...see me fall off my bike. I fell into cow poop, got a stick down my pants and got cow poo in my ear. There are some new bruises on my legs but the whole incident made me laugh hard!

Wanda, I filmed this with you in mind because I knew you'd enjoy it :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

absolutely hilarious, a real classic for you, Dusty!! Now a hint, when I herded cattle (rustling is a crime)I used a horse, they are a little more sure footed in cow poop than rubber tires!