Blog changes

Thanks to everyone who followed Training Because I Can! over the last nine years. This blog started with Addison's Disease, hypothyroidism and a crazy idea of doing an Ironman distance triathlon. My life has changed and so has this blog. I am using this blog strictly for Addison's Support topics from here on out. I hope to continue providing people with hints for living life well with adrenal insufficiency.

Friday, September 26, 2008

Thanks Drymax Sports Socks!


Bob at Drymax Sport Socks read my blog after I did the Grand Teton Races 50. He saw the pictures of my icky, blistered feet and offered to send me a sample pack of socks that keep feet drier and prevent blisters. In exchange, I'm supposed to give him candid feedback about the socks. Well, so far I'm super impressed! He sent me 16 pairs of socks!!!! The will cover all different seasons and conditions, hot weather, cold weather, trail running, etc. I can't wait to try them out so I'm going to use a pair tomorrow. He also sent me some great information on the socks (see the book? Like I'm not compulsive enough already, I'm going to be looking in the book to see which socks I should be trying out so I'm wearing the perfect socks for the conditions).

Drymax Sport Socks also has a blog. You should check it out, it's very interesting!! Drymax makes a lot of runners, athletes and sock wearers very happy. I can't wait until tomorrow to wear my new socks!

Thanks Bob at Drymax Sports Socks!

No comments: