Blog changes

Thanks to everyone who followed Training Because I Can! over the last nine years. This blog started with Addison's Disease, hypothyroidism and a crazy idea of doing an Ironman distance triathlon. My life has changed and so has this blog. I am using this blog strictly for Addison's Support topics from here on out. I hope to continue providing people with hints for living life well with adrenal insufficiency.

Friday, November 21, 2008

Calling all Front Range Colorado Addisonians!

Sunday we're headed off to Colorado Springs, Colorado to visit with my family. Zane and I will be in Boulder on Wednesday to tour the University of Colorado campus and we'll hit Pearl Street for lunch. Any Boulder area Addisonian's want to meet up for lunch? If so, contact me at contact@addisonssupport.com. Thursday I might do a 5K Turkey Trot with a fellow Addisonian and marathoner, Linda A. Friday I will be meeting Wanda from Oregon face to face for the very first time! Wanda is one of the first Addisonian people I've ever met. I'm very excited and will get lots of pictures. Friday afternoon I'm going to meet up with Linda A and hang out. Once again, it will be a busy "vacation"!

Any Addisonians in the Colorado Springs/Denver area want to get together? Email me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see you! I will be the slow,SORE runner at the 5K. The Flying MOnkey Marathon was brutal, but it was beautiful!
Linda

Unknown said...

Hey Linda,

Can't wait to see you!

Happy Thanksgiving!

XXXOOO

Dusty