Blog changes

Thanks to everyone who followed Training Because I Can! over the last nine years. This blog started with Addison's Disease, hypothyroidism and a crazy idea of doing an Ironman distance triathlon. My life has changed and so has this blog. I am using this blog strictly for Addison's Support topics from here on out. I hope to continue providing people with hints for living life well with adrenal insufficiency.

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Very miscellaneous pictures

It's 40 degrees and raining. I've got to run 15 very slow miles. I'd better procrastinate and listen to P!ink's new album Funhouse and post to my blog. Below are pictures from 'town', the ranches where I'm a caretaker and a coulple from my trip to Denver and Boulder a couple of weeks ago.

The buffalo on top of a building in "downtown" Driggs.

Looking south in "downtown" Driggs. That's our one stoplight for 40 miles in either direction.


The biggest and newest building in town. It's 3 stories high.



A fancy Driggs restaurant.



A view from Silver S's pond toward the Tetons. I caretake here.



Cisco at DD Ranch. Somehow he got into where the hay is kept. Did he crawl under the electric wire?



The turkeys greet me at DD Ranch.


Remember the Mork and Mindy show? This is the Mork and Mindy house in Boulder.


The inside of my sister's fridge. It's mostly beer and pickles, people think I'm a picky eater! She's got me beat.


Chautauqua park, Boulder, CO

1 comment:

Green Key said...

I had family in Boulder for about 14 years running. It's one of my favorite places to visit. When my daughter was living there, I would visit twice a year. I miss it so! One of our friends thought the Flat irons were the "Flatitrons!"