Blog changes

Thanks to everyone who followed Training Because I Can! over the last nine years. This blog started with Addison's Disease, hypothyroidism and a crazy idea of doing an Ironman distance triathlon. My life has changed and so has this blog. I am using this blog strictly for Addison's Support topics from here on out. I hope to continue providing people with hints for living life well with adrenal insufficiency.

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Chicks on video



Human chick, Joanne.  Video of her below.
Big Holes, Idaho


Recovery from this weekend is going well although I might have tapered my hydrocortisone a little too fast.  It's easy to fix that, I'll just take a little more HC right now since I'm thinking about it.  Soreness is nearly gone and bike riding didn't hurt a bit.  It's finally mountain bike season in Idaho!  With as much as I've been running lately, it's hard to believe that mountain biking is my first love.  I'm going to do much more of both this summer.

Results are in from the race and I came in very near the end.  However, I have to say that was my most challenging race that I've ever done and the thought of it brings a big smile to my face.  I finished.  Some didn't, some went really fast.  Finishing a race like that lets me know that I can accomplish much, much more!  Watch out world!

Big turkey chick



Duckies are getting HUGE (picture is blurry, hard to hold chick and take pic with left hand)



Duckies



Turkey chicks pecking at my ring and hand.  I'd better be careful because it's going to hurt pretty soon



Human chick!

No comments: