Blog changes

Thanks to everyone who followed Training Because I Can! over the last nine years. This blog started with Addison's Disease, hypothyroidism and a crazy idea of doing an Ironman distance triathlon. My life has changed and so has this blog. I am using this blog strictly for Addison's Support topics from here on out. I hope to continue providing people with hints for living life well with adrenal insufficiency.

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Should I or shouldn't I?

Please vote in the poll above. Should I continue blogging or have I reached the end of my run? I don't want to bore anyone.

Comments eagerly accepted. If you want me to include different content, please post in comments section under this post.

Thanks to all who have read this blog for the last two years!

:) Dusty

6 comments:

Heather said...

Yes - IF that's what you want to do! I love your blog and am inspired by what I read there, but if it's become a chore for you, it's time to stop doing it. You lead an amazingly busy life, and if continuing the blog is adding too much stress, or you've started to dread "having" to write something, I (and, I would hope, others) will certainly understand! If it's still a joy to share with us, by all means continue!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Heather....don't force yourself if you need a break....but we all enjoy reading!

inkskin said...

I am new to running and blogging and just happened upon your blog, I have been enjoying what I am reading. If you find the energy and need to write I would enjoy the read, but you should find it rewarding for yourself first.

PuddleThumper said...

I love the photos but this should be a fun thing for you.

Unknown said...

Heather, Ashley, Andrea and inkskin,

Thanks to all of you for your complements and understanding. Fortunately, I LOVE posting the pictures. I just don't want to be going on and on about myself and boring everyone! If I do blather on too much, just post a comment or email me!!!

Thanks all!

:) Dusty

Anonymous said...

Dusty...keep it up! I love it!

:-)

cw