Blog changes

Thanks to everyone who followed Training Because I Can! over the last nine years. This blog started with Addison's Disease, hypothyroidism and a crazy idea of doing an Ironman distance triathlon. My life has changed and so has this blog. I am using this blog strictly for Addison's Support topics from here on out. I hope to continue providing people with hints for living life well with adrenal insufficiency.

Sunday, November 15, 2009

This week



Teton Valley, more specifically Victor, looking east to west. Big Holes are the mountains in the back of the picture.



First off, my apologies to those of you who have emailed me. Most likely I have not emailed you back. I'm sorry! I enjoy the emails I get and they bring a smile to my face. I haven't been able to pull myself together to respond properly!

As far as Addison's goes, I'm feeling well. This disease is interesting, it seems to change over time. I've always been a morning person and that has not changed. Now that I'm getting up early, I'm falling asleep EARLY. Staying up until 8:30 or 9:30 has been a struggle. I used to be able to get less sleep and go to be later. Not so much. My concentration in the morning is good, come evening, forming sentences and coming up with words can be a little bit of an issue. I just have to rearrange my life to accommodate my body.

Below are pictures from one of my care taking jobs and from a couple of runs.

The baby is getting bigger. She's 5 months old.



For reference, the same horse 2 days old



Me and Cisco's nose, he's quite friendly and wants me to pay attention to him, not his baby sister



Runner girls on the Horseshoe Challenge loop, out and about before the wind picked up







Runner girls coming off a really steep section of trail

No comments: