Blog changes

Thanks to everyone who followed Training Because I Can! over the last nine years. This blog started with Addison's Disease, hypothyroidism and a crazy idea of doing an Ironman distance triathlon. My life has changed and so has this blog. I am using this blog strictly for Addison's Support topics from here on out. I hope to continue providing people with hints for living life well with adrenal insufficiency.

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Streaking, Day 21

After 21 days a habit is formed, right? I've hit 21 days and created a habit. Here's what I've learned:
  • It's not as bad as I thought it would be
  • My garage is really cold (less than 30 degrees when the outside temp is 0 F)
  • Crocs are good walking shoes on a treadmill
  • Pull ups get harder and harder, even just 3 of them
  • I can walk in pajamas
  • I actually like starting my day off with a walk
  • I can type on my computer and walk 3 miles an hour, I'm doing it right now
  • The world would be a better place if everyone in the US would walk a mile a day

1 comment:

Colleen said...

I mean...really? How many people know their Typing WPM alongside their running miles per hour? Remarkable!