Blog changes

Thanks to everyone who followed Training Because I Can! over the last nine years. This blog started with Addison's Disease, hypothyroidism and a crazy idea of doing an Ironman distance triathlon. My life has changed and so has this blog. I am using this blog strictly for Addison's Support topics from here on out. I hope to continue providing people with hints for living life well with adrenal insufficiency.

Friday, May 28, 2010

Spring?

Sunrise and the Grand Teton from the West




This is what spring looks like here in Idaho and Wyoming



Although it was cool, Joanne's dog was too hot and needed to cool down!



Joanne loves Aspen Trail







Couldn't make it too far up the South Fork of Horseshoe, shut down by snow...again!


The view on the way to the airport. Tetons on the left, buffalo straight ahead, tourists on the right



Uncooperative bluebird, it turned its head away



The view from Bradley Lake parking lot in Grand Teton National Park when I pulled in



Similar view of the Tetons as I left and it started to rain down low, snow up high??



Slow snake on the trail. I picked it up and moved it off the trail



Another snake that posed for a picture

No comments: