Blog changes

Thanks to everyone who followed Training Because I Can! over the last nine years. This blog started with Addison's Disease, hypothyroidism and a crazy idea of doing an Ironman distance triathlon. My life has changed and so has this blog. I am using this blog strictly for Addison's Support topics from here on out. I hope to continue providing people with hints for living life well with adrenal insufficiency.

Monday, August 5, 2013

Vol State pictures, the signs


I'm easily amused.  Here are some signs with bad grammar and some that I thought were funny.  Heather, I thought of you with all of the bad grammar and punctuation.


Only in Tennessee, I hope

This was at a church.  If you read it the way it's punctuated, it's a little dirty.

What?

 The usual


Poor Tina!  She needs to go back to school.  I didn't make the attempted correction.


Joe Fejes won the race and set the course record.  Joe's amazing (Google him).  He got to this spot twelve hours before I did.


Inspiring


 A 5k uses a similar route through Dresden
 I'm easily amused, thought this was funny.
 Yet again, easily amused.
 Inside the Men's Club in Hampshire
 Sign on the ferry.  The irony is that the race starts with the lighting of a cigarette.
The only can of Vienna Sausages that I saw this year.  Last year, about 8 of them.  I believe I did a Vienna Sausage blog post.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Dusty, your so funny! You seam to find sines like this wear ever you go, not just Tennessee. It's grate that you take time to take pitchers of all of the misspellings to share with us.

Unknown said...

I'm having a lot of anxiety reading your comment Heather.

Unknown said...

Love this stuff Dusty! Thanks for sharing!

Sushi Recipes said...

This is a great post, thanks for writing it.