Blog changes

Thanks to everyone who followed Training Because I Can! over the last nine years. This blog started with Addison's Disease, hypothyroidism and a crazy idea of doing an Ironman distance triathlon. My life has changed and so has this blog. I am using this blog strictly for Addison's Support topics from here on out. I hope to continue providing people with hints for living life well with adrenal insufficiency.

Saturday, November 2, 2013

June 2013 in pictures

Well, I'm catching up.  I will keep trying to catch up since these pictures are entirely selfish and I love looking back on them.  They are also for Wanda and Heather specifically.  I'll try to keep the words to a minimum.

Wood stork, ibis and ducks a stone's throw from I-75 

One day, I got bold and got Cracker Jack out.  She's BEAUTIFUL

I see this sign on the way home from the birds.  Cracks me up EVERY time

How appropriate.  Both Heather and I had homes that could have been aptly titled "Pink Hell" before we renovated

Smooth Move?  Really?  There's a laxative tea with the same name

I could qualify for this camp

The hat I wore for Vol State.  Peace River in the background

One of the local department stores got flooded. 

Beach day in Fort Myers!

Zane, Gracie, Harrison and Max celebrating Grandpa Chuck's birthday.  Grandpa Chuck LOVED buying TP

Cool mushrooms

My sister, Nicci, Grandma Margie (101 years old) and my son Zane (Margie's great grandson)

My new experiment

My boy at the 24th Telluride Bluegrass Festival, fifteen years ago.  Where does the time go?



No comments: