Blog changes

Thanks to everyone who followed Training Because I Can! over the last nine years. This blog started with Addison's Disease, hypothyroidism and a crazy idea of doing an Ironman distance triathlon. My life has changed and so has this blog. I am using this blog strictly for Addison's Support topics from here on out. I hope to continue providing people with hints for living life well with adrenal insufficiency.

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Pictures of the Greater Yellowstone Area


Jackalope in Yellowstone
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


The Grand Prismatic Spring in Yellowstone. This is the most beautiful I have ever seen it!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The whole family taking a break from floating the Snake River
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Zane's never liked the smell of sulfur hot springs!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Paul and Dusty in Grand Teton National Park at Bradley Lake
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



3 comments:

Ree said...

I love that 'peee-ewww' picture of Zaney-Zoo!

Hey, never seen that hat on Paul, before- it looks good!

Ree said...

Oh. Was he just temporarily borrowing the hat? I see it on someone else, in the next post.

Unknown said...

They both had hats. It's Paul's Indiana Jones mows the law look.