Blog changes

Thanks to everyone who followed Training Because I Can! over the last nine years. This blog started with Addison's Disease, hypothyroidism and a crazy idea of doing an Ironman distance triathlon. My life has changed and so has this blog. I am using this blog strictly for Addison's Support topics from here on out. I hope to continue providing people with hints for living life well with adrenal insufficiency.

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

UPDATES!


Sorry to be so inconsistent about posting! I will try harder to put more pictures and posts up between now and August 4th.

We've been busy, as I am sure all of you are! Paul's family was out for a few days from NJ and above is a picture from their visit. We are so fortunate to be able to entertain here. We floated the Snake River through Grand Teton, hiked in Grand Teton, visited Yellowstone and rode the chair lift up to Grand Targhee. We were like tourists in our own neighborhood. Fun!! If you're wondering about my training, I hiked up to the top of Targhee and ran down (with Paul). I think the hiking in Yellowstone and Grand Teton was enough training too!!

As soon as our company left, I got yet another migraine. That put me out of commission for a couple of days.

Now I'm back - Watch out!

No comments: