Blog changes

Thanks to everyone who followed Training Because I Can! over the last nine years. This blog started with Addison's Disease, hypothyroidism and a crazy idea of doing an Ironman distance triathlon. My life has changed and so has this blog. I am using this blog strictly for Addison's Support topics from here on out. I hope to continue providing people with hints for living life well with adrenal insufficiency.

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Miscellaneous: Pictures from this week.

I don't have much to say...



Our mailbox (on the right). The box is located off the county road. The mail carrier won't deliver when the box is snowed in like this. I've dug it out several times and it's hard, dense snow. Whaaa!



Snowed in again and more.



My lazy solution. Pull the damned mailbox out of the snow pile and move it out to the road in the morning and away from the road in the evening (so it doesn't get plowed under).



The beautiful view south, toward Teton Pass last Sunday.



Curious cows during my run on Cedron Road last Sunday.


A creek on the Teton Springs property. The snow is deep!



The top of Targhee from Teton Canyon. During the Grand Teton Races 100, I'll go from where I took this picture to the top of Targhee several times.



The view of the Tetons from Teton Canyon on Tuesday



The view at the end of the Teton Canyon skate ski track. It was cold (10 degrees F) but quiet and peaceful.



This is what skate ski tracks look like. Not the lines that look like corduroy, but the other ones that cross the corduroy.



Sad. A moose near K-Mart in Jackson, Wyoming. It appears to have been hit by a car or truck. It was taken away by Department of Wildlife shortly after this picture was taken.



It was beautiful




A different view of the skiers on Teton Pass.
Different than this view



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.