Blog changes

Thanks to everyone who followed Training Because I Can! over the last nine years. This blog started with Addison's Disease, hypothyroidism and a crazy idea of doing an Ironman distance triathlon. My life has changed and so has this blog. I am using this blog strictly for Addison's Support topics from here on out. I hope to continue providing people with hints for living life well with adrenal insufficiency.

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Training: Long run and skate delayed until tomorrow

I was supposed to run/skate today but this is what the road I was supposed to run on looked like. I didn't think, Targhee got 4+ feet of snow in the last week and it's Sunday at the Ski area. Between the traffic, the fog and the high snow banks, it wasn't wise for me to do this run. I couldn't skate because the low clearance car we have wouldn't make it in or out of the parking lot.
Oh well, I'll do it tomorrow!




Here's a 12 second video of the drive back down the hill. The snow banks don't look high until you realize that the people are at least 5' tall and the snow banks are nearly up to their heads. Turn the volume off, you can hear my book on tape if you don't!

No comments: