Blog changes

Thanks to everyone who followed Training Because I Can! over the last nine years. This blog started with Addison's Disease, hypothyroidism and a crazy idea of doing an Ironman distance triathlon. My life has changed and so has this blog. I am using this blog strictly for Addison's Support topics from here on out. I hope to continue providing people with hints for living life well with adrenal insufficiency.

Monday, December 22, 2008

Lack luster week

Nothing much exciting to report here.  Running, working, ridiculously far behind in everything...I'm "sponsored".  Found a dollar on Sunday morning by the local bar!







Zane, secure enough in his masculinity to wear a flowered apron.




On my way out for a long run.  See my Drymax socks!  Kept my feet warm and dry as promised.  Very nice!




Oh so Idaho, old railroad car and cows in someone's yard.




Beautiful warm spring




An ice sculpture forming in the distance.




Pretty



My "sponsorship" money

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You gotta love it when you get "paid" to run! I love finding money on my run! Have a great Christmas, my friend!
L