Blog changes

Thanks to everyone who followed Training Because I Can! over the last nine years. This blog started with Addison's Disease, hypothyroidism and a crazy idea of doing an Ironman distance triathlon. My life has changed and so has this blog. I am using this blog strictly for Addison's Support topics from here on out. I hope to continue providing people with hints for living life well with adrenal insufficiency.

Monday, June 8, 2009

Expect the unexpected

After 2 years of of migraines on a regular schedule, I got one yesterday VERY unexpectedly. From the things that are going on (trouble spelling, waking up in the middle of the night, weird visual things), I'm guessing there are more on the way. As far as migraine go, this one wasn't bad. It seems that the Imitrex injection administered immediately upon visual aura seems to lessen the after effects of nausea and headache.

Also unexpected was snow yesterday. See pic and video.


Teton Valley snow in June





Lastly, I checked on the turkeys and duckies on Saturday. They are 26 days old. Unexpectedly, this turkey whom I've named Godzilla is GIGANTIC! He towers over the other turkey chicks. I think he might be part ostrich!!






No comments: