Blog changes

Thanks to everyone who followed Training Because I Can! over the last nine years. This blog started with Addison's Disease, hypothyroidism and a crazy idea of doing an Ironman distance triathlon. My life has changed and so has this blog. I am using this blog strictly for Addison's Support topics from here on out. I hope to continue providing people with hints for living life well with adrenal insufficiency.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

More pictures, Addison's content eventually

I promise to have some Addison's content soon. In the meantime, more pictures from Idaho.


After my first humming bird on the finger experience, I have a feeling I will be doing more of this. It was so cool!!



Godzilla the turkey rules the roost. Zane took this picture.



The damned feeder is supposed to be squirrel proof. Imagine my surprise...



when I found a squirrel in the feeder. Good thing Zane was with me to take care of the situation. Yuck. Yes, it's dead.





3 comments:

Brad C said...

Poor guy! What a way to go!

Pip said...

Ew - less of the dead squirrels, more of the humming birds please! I get enough of the dead-animalage around here thanks to our predator cat!

I used to work as a volunteer at a local bird sanctuary and one of my jobs was to monitor bird feeders. I miss it, but working full time, training, trying to fit in some time with husband AND volunteering every weekend just got to be too much.

Unknown said...

Hey B - Miss you!

Pip, you are one busy lady!! I will try to take some more pics of birds. There are lots where I work.

:) Dusty