Blog changes

Thanks to everyone who followed Training Because I Can! over the last nine years. This blog started with Addison's Disease, hypothyroidism and a crazy idea of doing an Ironman distance triathlon. My life has changed and so has this blog. I am using this blog strictly for Addison's Support topics from here on out. I hope to continue providing people with hints for living life well with adrenal insufficiency.

Monday, June 18, 2007

REALLY BAD DAY


Saturday was a beautiful day. Paul spent it digging a big hole where we are going to plant an evergreen. I, however, spent the day trying not to throw up. I was exhausted too. I ended up taking 50 mg of HC for the day and not even feeling it. I had no trouble falling asleep that night either.

Sunday I spent organizing training and planning for the Vineman. No exercise on Sunday. I was still tired and feeling the need to conserve energy. 48 days until the Vineman! I missed my big workouts for the weekend. I've got to accept the fact that I'm not like everyone else and can't push through feeling bad. I've got an Addison's friend who can push through feeling bad and she still trains. She's amazing and she knows who she is!!

2 comments:

Ree said...

Looks like it was a really bad day for Paul's back, too!

Anonymous said...

HA! I can't train through everything. I get by with a little help from my friends!