Blog changes

Thanks to everyone who followed Training Because I Can! over the last nine years. This blog started with Addison's Disease, hypothyroidism and a crazy idea of doing an Ironman distance triathlon. My life has changed and so has this blog. I am using this blog strictly for Addison's Support topics from here on out. I hope to continue providing people with hints for living life well with adrenal insufficiency.

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Live Updates for race. 8 -9 am MST 9/1/07

If you're interested in following my progress during the 50 mile race, here's the link to live updates. Live updates will start being available between 8:00 am and 9:00 am Mountain Standard Time on Saturday, September 1. My bib number is 542.

I'm super nervous about this race. More so than the Vineman. Ignorance was bliss for the Vineman! I know exactly what to expect for this race. I even know my favorite rocks to jump off like a spaz and where it's going to be so steep that I might cry. Luckily with this race, the bathroom opportunities are numerous. The Vineman had few bathrooms and if you were caught relieving yourself somewhere other than the 6 porta potties they had available on the WHOLE COURSE, you were disqualified. Try riding your bike 25 miles with a very full bladder, not fun!!!

No comments: