- National Adrenal Foundation
- Addison's Owner's Manual - print out 3. One for you, one for your spouse, one for your doctor. It's a great way to get to know this disease and how to live with it.
- How to Give an Emergency Injection - Something every Addisonian MUST keep in with your injection kit.
- Emergency Information Form - A form that tells medical professionals what to do with you in case of emergency. Keep one on file at home and one with my emergency injection kit. I also send one to the Medical Director of any race in which I participate. THIS FORM SAVED MY LIFE ONCE ALREADY.
- PubMed - a fantastic, free way to search for journal abstracts and medical information
- MedScape - another fantastic, free way to get legitimate medical information.
- AN EXCELLENT SUMMARY OF ADDISON'S DISEASE GEARED TOWARD THE MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL. MedScape account (free) needed.
- Dusty's tips to getting a diagnosis when you're in Diagnosis Hell
- Hope Oasis - a supportive friendly forum for people with Addison's disease or people looking for a diagnosis.
- MedicAlert - one piece of jewelery that no Addisonian should be without. It could save your life.
- Spread your hydrocortisone doses to mimic the natural circadian rhythm of cortisol release:
o Evaluation of two replacement regimens in primary adrenal insufficiency patients. effect on clinical symptoms, health-related quality of life and biochemical parameters.
o Comparison of different regimens of glucocorticoid replacement therapy in patients with hypoadrenalism.
o Improvement of treatment of primary adrenal insufficiency by administration of cortisone acetate in three daily doses.
o Management of adrenal insufficiency in different clinical settings. (My favorite journal abstract!)