Blog changes

Thanks to everyone who followed Training Because I Can! over the last nine years. This blog started with Addison's Disease, hypothyroidism and a crazy idea of doing an Ironman distance triathlon. My life has changed and so has this blog. I am using this blog strictly for Addison's Support topics from here on out. I hope to continue providing people with hints for living life well with adrenal insufficiency.

Monday, December 10, 2007

Picked last in gym class


Yep, I really was. All through elementary school (I'm in the white dress next to the teacher), middle school and high school. I'm not much better at sports now but I can say I am persistent.

Want to succeed? Want to accomplish your goals? Set a goal, create reasonable steps, read inspirational books about what you want to accomplish, tell people about your goal, find a partner and/or coach and do the steps.

Make a plan and commit to it, you will succeed even if you were picked last in gym class!

"Success means having the courage, the determination, and the will to become the person you believe you were meant to be." George Sheehan (physician, author and running enthusiast)
Post a Comment