Blog changes

Thanks to everyone who followed Training Because I Can! over the last nine years. This blog started with Addison's Disease, hypothyroidism and a crazy idea of doing an Ironman distance triathlon. My life has changed and so has this blog. I am using this blog strictly for Addison's Support topics from here on out. I hope to continue providing people with hints for living life well with adrenal insufficiency.

Monday, January 21, 2008

Pictures from the last few days

tr
I've got tons of pictures for you and a video.

The above slogan is my motto. I think more people should try to be less concerned about winning or finishing first and take the time to enjoy the experience. Have a great day!



Sunday - Long run, crazy drivers
This gal was not a crazy driver but she was mushing 2 dogs on a Sunday walk! Only in Idaho (and probably Alaska)



A cigarette butt in the fresh snow. A consistent sight during my runs. I don't understand why anyone would throw trash on the ground! Ewwww!



Not a fantastic picture but it's big hawk of some sort. It flew away as I approached and it had a huge wingspan.



This is the road surface I have to run on. Narrow and covered with ice. Although the sides of the road look flat, they are not solid and supportive. Below the crust is a barrow ditch 3 feet deep.



The same road from a different view



People driving fast, talking on the phone on the same icy road as in the pictures above.



Saturday - Paul and I skate in Teton Canyon
Interesting sign!



Big log and lots of snow




A measuring stick located in Teton Canyon



My handsome husband poses for me



Another example of how much snow there is in Teton Canyon



Pretty view from the end of Teton Canyon



Friday - Dusty's revolutionary arm workout


Zane working his arms on the "80 feet of hell" AKA our driveway




Me and Dolly. I'm going to have to shovel those piles down because it's too hard to throw the snow up and over them!

No comments: