Blog changes

Thanks to everyone who followed Training Because I Can! over the last nine years. This blog started with Addison's Disease, hypothyroidism and a crazy idea of doing an Ironman distance triathlon. My life has changed and so has this blog. I am using this blog strictly for Addison's Support topics from here on out. I hope to continue providing people with hints for living life well with adrenal insufficiency.

Monday, January 14, 2008

Training: Run and Skate

Sorry, I forgot my to put my memory into the camera on a very scenic day. No pics from today.

Putting off yesterday's run and skate until today was a good idea. It was a beautiful day, about 15 degrees and sunny. The traffic up to the ski hill was relatively minimal. I ran from Teton Canyon to Targhee and back down then I headed out to the Alta track for a skate. I've never skated at the Alta Track before. Wow! The view of the Tetons was incredible!

I stayed well hydrated, fed and topped off on my Hydrocortisone. I'm training to do better with all 3 of those things. Today, at least, I accomplished it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you run went well and you remembered all the good things esp the increased steriod. I enjoy being with you on those runs!
Jan

Unknown said...

Any time Jan!
:) Dusty