Blog changes

Thanks to everyone who followed Training Because I Can! over the last nine years. This blog started with Addison's Disease, hypothyroidism and a crazy idea of doing an Ironman distance triathlon. My life has changed and so has this blog. I am using this blog strictly for Addison's Support topics from here on out. I hope to continue providing people with hints for living life well with adrenal insufficiency.

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Training: Road to the ski hill...again

I hope these pictures are interesting. They're taken from the same road I've been running over and over.



I don't think you can see the ski tracks on this but they're there!



Looking toward Driggs



Teton Canyon Aid Station in the winter



Teton Canyon Aid Station in the summer when there was a race going on.



Mill Creek trail head in the winter



Mill Creek trail head in the summer





It's still winter here. This road sign is still very buried.



A view into the Cold Springs turn out. I fell down while I was filming this. See below. Holy Crap, I just watched this video with the sound on and I sound like a total pervert. I can promise I just ran up hill for 4 miles!!


Marks where I fell down, luckily, no one saw me flailing in the snow.



Same view, summer.

1 comment:

Lisa Smith-Batchen said...

I look forward to training with you this summer!
I have tried to send you some emails and they bounce back to me.

Lisa