Blog changes

Thanks to everyone who followed Training Because I Can! over the last nine years. This blog started with Addison's Disease, hypothyroidism and a crazy idea of doing an Ironman distance triathlon. My life has changed and so has this blog. I am using this blog strictly for Addison's Support topics from here on out. I hope to continue providing people with hints for living life well with adrenal insufficiency.

Friday, March 20, 2009

Things that look like money

As some of you might know, I love to find money any time, any place and any denomination.  I haven't found any money lately BUT I have found a lot of junk that catches my eye and fools me!

A can lid.  It would have been a very large coin if it had been a coin.



A bullet shell glints in the light like a penny.



Beer cap looks like a quarter.



Airplane booze bottle caps look like dimes.  There are tons of these at the corner of 700 S and 50 W.  Someone has a problem.



This one always gets me.  It's some kind of survey marker in the road.  I ALWAYS think I've hit the mother load (50 cent piece or dollar) when I see these.



Boat plug looks like a quarter. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what's up dusty? when are you coming down here to run?
mike e.

Unknown said...

Hey Mike,

We're coming through on Friday and we're going to run a mile up Mink Creek if possible. Nothing too exciting! I'll be increasing miles soon so I'll do my best to get down there when i can make it worth it for us to pack up and run.

:) Dusty