Blog changes

Thanks to everyone who followed Training Because I Can! over the last nine years. This blog started with Addison's Disease, hypothyroidism and a crazy idea of doing an Ironman distance triathlon. My life has changed and so has this blog. I am using this blog strictly for Addison's Support topics from here on out. I hope to continue providing people with hints for living life well with adrenal insufficiency.

Friday, December 13, 2013

You're going to kill someone

I believe this story was passed on to me by Steve Tursi, an ultra friend of mine.  This post is dedicated to my friend Bogie D who was hit by a car in Boulder in October.  His hip socket was broken from the impact.  He was riding a a bike.  He's an incredible athlete who has done some crazy, cool stuff. By the time this post comes out, he should be healed and back to running and biking.

Please take a minute and read this:

2 comments:

stevetursi said...

Nice reminder. It's cool that you wrote this post in advance (when?) and scheduled it to be published for when he should be better. How's he doing?

Unknown said...

LOL,I think I wrote this post in October. He's back to training and trying to build up his weak hip muscles. I have no doubt that he will back to doing crazy shit by summer, if not sooner!