- Paul, my husband, for supporting me every way possible, even when he thought it might be a dangerous, insane idea.
- Allison, my partner in crime, for being my agreeable weight lifting partner, running partner and good friend. She and Dave also designed the fabulous brochures too.
- Sheree, my friend, for listening to me whine and brag about myself and for cheering me on.
- Colleen, a new friend of mine, who inspired me to do a triathlon in the first place. She made and continues to make me feel like I can actually do this thing. Now she's helping me prepare my clothing and feed myself for the Vineman too!!
- Zane, my son, for humoring me in this endeavor and for accompanying me to Jackson to swim.
- Lisa Smith-Batchen for generously giving advice, encouragement and for linking this blog to hers on her website.
- Virginia, from the NADF, for taking the fund raising portion and running with it despite how busy she is in her own life!
- Trice, from the NADF, for the banners, positive attitude, and her fund raising efforts.
- Mel, from the NADF, for all of her information and help.
- Kathy, from the NADF, for the copy for the brochure and the website.
- Kate, from the NADF, for the beautiful website.
- Pam, from the NADF, for her enthusiasm, support and help with the fund raising.
- Emily, at the Teton Valley News, for writing a nice article about me in our local paper and for doing a great interview.
- Nancy, from Powder Mountain Press, for donating 50 color brochures and her excellent editing skills.
- Thank you to everyone who has donated so far!!
- Thanks to all who support me in so many ways!!
Thanks to everyone who followed Training Because I Can! over the last nine years. This blog started with Addison's Disease, hypothyroidism and a crazy idea of doing an Ironman distance triathlon. My life has changed and so has this blog. I am using this blog strictly for Addison's Support topics from here on out. I hope to continue providing people with hints for living life well with adrenal insufficiency.
Wednesday, July 11, 2007
I have so many people to thank for helping me make the Vineman triathlon fund raiser possible! Here we go: