Blog changes

Thanks to everyone who followed Training Because I Can! over the last nine years. This blog started with Addison's Disease, hypothyroidism and a crazy idea of doing an Ironman distance triathlon. My life has changed and so has this blog. I am using this blog strictly for Addison's Support topics from here on out. I hope to continue providing people with hints for living life well with adrenal insufficiency.

Sunday, July 1, 2007

Last day of the exercise week

Sunday: There was more exercise planned for today than I actually did. I felt pretty good this morning, I have no doubt that the extra 15 mg of HC was the right choice for me.

After yesterday's workout and today's heat, I didn't didn't have much motivation. I chose to do a trail run at Pole Canyon. It was hot but beautiful. If you haven't caught on, I love signs. Here's one that's been shot to hell. I'm not sure what it said before the center was shot out.



The picture to the right is from about 2/3ds of the way up the trail looking to the top.












The picture below is a view of Teton Valley looking north toward the Sawtell mountains.















I ran to this upside down sign and then I turned around.










Yes, I am a tremendous dork. I took this picture of myself! The scenery was much prettier than it appears here.












After I took this picture of the flowers, I decided my interest for running was fulfilled for the day. The red flowers are Indian Paintbrush and the pink are Richardson's Geranium. When I took this picture, I realized that I was turning into my mother.

No comments: