Blog changes

Thanks to everyone who followed Training Because I Can! over the last nine years. This blog started with Addison's Disease, hypothyroidism and a crazy idea of doing an Ironman distance triathlon. My life has changed and so has this blog. I am using this blog strictly for Addison's Support topics from here on out. I hope to continue providing people with hints for living life well with adrenal insufficiency.

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Training: Bad outfit for me, great view

A view of the Teton Range from Horseshoe Canyon. Allison is the model.


Allison and I hit the snowmobile trail yesterday. It was soft from the "warmer" temperatures and spring sun which made it challenging to run on because we kept postholing (sometimes you punch through the harder snow up to your knee, sometimes up to your crotch, usually results in falling comically on one's face). As usual, we got great views and had fun.


Fantastic outfit! I forgot my running clothes and ended up wearing what I had on when I went to town. Cammo pants, blue running shoes, a red windbreaker, pink "Princess" hat and leopard print gloves! Do I have fashion sense or what? Or what! I get it from my mother.



Some geeky GPS stuff.

4 comments:

Lisa Smith-Batchen said...

love the outfits:)
going to be over 90 here this weekend!
study hard:)
Lisa

Unknown said...

Thanks Lisa!

Anonymous said...

Your mother must be a real fashion maven!

Brad said...

I don't think I could have put together a more "special" outfit if I tried! Somehow you make it work.