- Click on the Facebook link in the right hand column so I can meet you, please! Thanks SW, I've enjoyed looking at your profile, you're amazing!!
- I can't manage to keep up with much of anything, especially emails. Sorry.
- Although a gal promised to workout with me at the gym in the wee hours of the morning, she hasn't. It's actually worked out really well. I've been going to the gym at 5:45 or 6:00 am and then running or lifting. It's been great getting running all done before everyone gets up. I usually procrastinate nearly all day long.
- The melatonin I'm taking for migraines and sleep is helping A LOT. I wake up feeling refreshed. I'm hoping that the melatonin keeps the migraines away.
- Below are pictures from my outings during the last week.
Pole Canyon snowshoe. I missed Allison BUT I did have fun making this track in the untracked snow.
Only in Idaho! See the dog on the back of the truck? He/She is sitting on hay bales. Definitely not an uncommon sight.
Running at night, in the snow, from my perspective.
From my Sunday run. I always post pictures of bald eagles. I always appreciate it when I see them. They are beautiful.
Picture of no particular significance. An apple core on the side of the road with bird prints around it. I thought it looked cool.