Blog changes

Thanks to everyone who followed Training Because I Can! over the last nine years. This blog started with Addison's Disease, hypothyroidism and a crazy idea of doing an Ironman distance triathlon. My life has changed and so has this blog. I am using this blog strictly for Addison's Support topics from here on out. I hope to continue providing people with hints for living life well with adrenal insufficiency.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Gorgeous day, even with snow

Down in the Valley we got about a foot of snow, the ski hill got 35 inches in 72 hours.  Zane's got spring break so we went to the ski hill for a few runs.  I skied one run because there was SO MUCH SNOW and I am NOT in skiing shape, it was hard!!!  

Paul and I are headed down to Salt Lake City tomorrow for a running race on Saturday.  I didn't want to over do today and get sore for the race.



The Grand Teton and Table Mountain, I never get tired of this view.



A view of the top of Fred's mountain from the Grand Targhee parking lot.  What a gorgeous, bluebird powder day!



Looking up the Blackfoot lift.




Doesn't look like it but that's about 20 feet down.




Zane and Ryan in the parking lot jumping off the snow pile.




This is from a couple of days ago.  Crosstraining, hauling fish food to the fish feeder at one of my client's houses.   Below are the fish feeding but I can't format it right and I don't feel like trying.



No comments: