Blog changes

Thanks to everyone who followed Training Because I Can! over the last nine years. This blog started with Addison's Disease, hypothyroidism and a crazy idea of doing an Ironman distance triathlon. My life has changed and so has this blog. I am using this blog strictly for Addison's Support topics from here on out. I hope to continue providing people with hints for living life well with adrenal insufficiency.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Nebraska and blood donation


Nick read an old post about  Addison's disease and blood and organ donation and here's what he came up with...

Nick (http://addisoniansofnebraska.myopenid.com/) has left a new comment on your post "Addison's: Blood donation, organ donation and bon...":

I do plan to post everything I find to http://addisoniansofnebraska.co.cc/content/donate-rules-nebraska, but so far:

The Nebraska: Community Blood Bank says NO.

Biomat USA (which handles blood and plasma donation) implied they would held it on a person by person bases. 


the Cornhusker Chapter of the red cross said yes also.

No comments: