Blog changes

Thanks to everyone who followed Training Because I Can! over the last nine years. This blog started with Addison's Disease, hypothyroidism and a crazy idea of doing an Ironman distance triathlon. My life has changed and so has this blog. I am using this blog strictly for Addison's Support topics from here on out. I hope to continue providing people with hints for living life well with adrenal insufficiency.

Saturday, September 18, 2010

A brief break from the rants

Because I'm back to running/waddling/hiking, it's time to share the beauty of Idaho and a couple of funny pictures.
Aspen Trail

Fall foliage on Aspen Trail

Aspens on Aspen Trail

Fall harvest

Tetons in the background, harvest in the foreground

Only in Idaho do you have a horse drawn carriage on the side of the highway!

Dolly takes an unusual and tipsy seat when we go for a ride

This is a fish feeder at another client's ranch (not the one I previously mentioned where 3 bears were trapped), it's being raided by bears.  Here's my attempt to slow the bear's consumption of fish food.  That's a ratchet strap around a railroad tie that's bolted to the deck.  I'll post pictures next week of the aftermath!
Yesterday was one of the top ten days of 2010 in Eastern Idaho.  I took a panoramic view from my back deck.  If you listen carefully, you will hear Sandhill Cranes.

3 comments:

Leigh Bender said...

WOW - beautiful pics Dusty! Glad you're out there enjoying it again...xo

Unknown said...

Thanks Leigh!

The video at the bottom of the post is the one I emailed you.

XO

Dusty

Lavender and Fireflies said...

Beautiful!! I'm comin' to visit...