Blog changes

Thanks to everyone who followed Training Because I Can! over the last nine years. This blog started with Addison's Disease, hypothyroidism and a crazy idea of doing an Ironman distance triathlon. My life has changed and so has this blog. I am using this blog strictly for Addison's Support topics from here on out. I hope to continue providing people with hints for living life well with adrenal insufficiency.

Monday, October 4, 2010

Need some inspiration? Here you go...

For more info and inspriation, go to http://www.teamhoyt.com/

4 comments:

RawBodyGoddess said...

I know them :) Not personally, but back in my road racing days we did many of the same races and I used to see them there. It was quite a moving experience to watch them run together...I also read his book. Cried through most of it. Its a great read...very inspiring as would be expected! :)

Linda said...

this is very inspiring, but you, Dusty, inspire me. You motivate me to stop complaining and to take action. You spend hours researching so that I do not have to. You have been on my heart lately!

Unknown said...

Thanks, Dusty. I have read of them before, but it was moving to see the video

Pip said...

I've seen this video before. So inspirational. How amazing is the father, to do whole Ironman races with his son like that.