- My husband, Paul, for everything and for putting up with me. For not making me work so I could finish house projects and train for this (and Barkley) and for supporting me financially so I can eat and stay in a motel room while I'm doing this run.
- Kim and Wanda for worrying about me and wanting to follow me to make sure I'm OK.
- Bridget Lyons for having her yoga on line so I can keep doing yoga with her from 2,500 miles away and for getting me to love yoga in the first place.
- Colleen W for getting me started streaking 2.5 years ago.
- Steve Tursi for getting me to change my streak from walking a mile a day to running a mile a day.
- Ashley for helping me love handstands and giving me excellent instruction as well as being very helpful with AI stuff.
- Meara for her enthusiasm and for making me get my bikes in working order and for teaching me Turkish Get Ups.
- Heather for being my tiara pusher and cheerleader.
- Rich L for making me feel like a freaking Super Star. Lora too.
- All the people on AS Forum who cheer me on and who get out and do because I've inspired them.
- A BIG THANK YOU to the gals at www.runningskirts.com for their generosity and fantastic fun skirts and running clothes.
- THANK YOU BOB at www.drymaxsocks.com for socks that have changed my life and have made my feet happy for the last four years.
- Jennifer and Jean, thanks for supporting me and letting me fund raise for AIU.
- If I've forgotten anyone, I think of you often and thank you in my head.
Thanks to all for the support you've given me.