Blog changes

Thanks to everyone who followed Training Because I Can! over the last nine years. This blog started with Addison's Disease, hypothyroidism and a crazy idea of doing an Ironman distance triathlon. My life has changed and so has this blog. I am using this blog strictly for Addison's Support topics from here on out. I hope to continue providing people with hints for living life well with adrenal insufficiency.

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

August 2012 pictures

I didn't feel like running outside in August so there are not many pictures.  I have TONS of pictures of boobs and bad form from the gym but I am saving them all for another post.  NOTE:  If your boobies are going to hang out at the gym, I will take pictures of them.  Keep that in mind as you're getting the girls all lined up and  pushed out.  
Yes, I am a horrible person.  Maybe I am a good person.  Take a little lookie see here.  What do you see?  Do you find it attractive?  Am I just getting old?  This looks like an awful lot of fat squeezed up and out of pants that are too tight.  I'm trying to change the world, don't wear your pants under these circumstances.

Nancy came and visited me.  She took me to get a pedicure.  They gave us wine!  Fun!!

"Chiz"

Nancy and I went to Audubon-Pennington Park and walked around with Esther who told us lots and lots and lots of stuff

Nancy and I at the Tiki Bar at 2 in the afternoon in Punta Gorda

Pretty

Pretty again

No comments: