Blog changes

Thanks to everyone who followed Training Because I Can! over the last nine years. This blog started with Addison's Disease, hypothyroidism and a crazy idea of doing an Ironman distance triathlon. My life has changed and so has this blog. I am using this blog strictly for Addison's Support topics from here on out. I hope to continue providing people with hints for living life well with adrenal insufficiency.

Friday, November 9, 2012

Pictures from September 2012 (too many)

We dropped the dog off at a kennel.  These were the conditions.  There are a few more dogs you can't see.  The room wasn't much bigger than what you can see in this picture.  Luckily, she only stayed a few hours.

Miami, FL

I need a turban.  Miami, FL

In Idaho, I was always taking pictures of abandoned snowmobiles.  In  Florida, abandoned jet ski (or something).

Dolphins humping

My Winn Dixie grocery store does not like kids.

I'm told this flower is called clitora.  Even if it's not, it's good for a little giggle.


Doesn't matter where I go, I get filthy

I will try this 4WD road on a different day.
This is what's in the puddles above

Pretty

This just cracked me up

A bug loves me, it carved this into some food I was cooking

Bob cat that lives in the bushes behind my house

The beautiful, local pool.  A source of peace.

We have lots of these ugly ducks around.  The babies all looked very different and were cute.

Impressive!  Palm trees being moved.  The guy walking behind was holding a rope and stabilizing the trees 

A visitor

2 comments:

Pip said...

I think those are Mascovy ducks. And yes, they're ugly!

HollyM said...

I'm curious about what kind of sneakers you're wearing.