Blog changes

Thanks to everyone who followed Training Because I Can! over the last nine years. This blog started with Addison's Disease, hypothyroidism and a crazy idea of doing an Ironman distance triathlon. My life has changed and so has this blog. I am using this blog strictly for Addison's Support topics from here on out. I hope to continue providing people with hints for living life well with adrenal insufficiency.

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

May 2013 in pictures, Part 1

The floor was ruined in February and not completed until May!


Dolly busted through her dog door and then posed for pictures


 Definitely!
My first crown



A bundle of feathers and love



Bonnie, Heather and I did Miles for Moffat, fun!  Bonnie (on the left) is an inspiration to me. I will write about her in the future.



Three Florida Addisonians!!



A turtle egg, probably a Gopher Tortise



My favorite sneakers in various conditions



Zane and Angel



Zane walking both dogs



Bandit!  My granddog!



No comments: