Blog changes

Thanks to everyone who followed Training Because I Can! over the last nine years. This blog started with Addison's Disease, hypothyroidism and a crazy idea of doing an Ironman distance triathlon. My life has changed and so has this blog. I am using this blog strictly for Addison's Support topics from here on out. I hope to continue providing people with hints for living life well with adrenal insufficiency.

Saturday, August 31, 2013

April 2013 in pictures


Keiko is getting more friendly by the day.



Dolly is scared of the bird and hiding in a cubby.
This is Angel, he's a beauty!  He's a Goffin Cockatoo.  He got a home shortly after I took this picture.
My cousin, Stephanie, came to visit


April was a "heavy" running month (heavy for me is normal for many people).  I took pictures of all of the weird stuff I saw when I was out and about.

I always find Vienna Sausage cans, don't you?



 I don't know what this shit is but I found it on the side of the road
 This helmetless motorcyclist is wearing a shirt that says, "Safety First"
 Just funny to me


 It says, "Slow drivers use the right lane"
 This nice man was at the gym wearing a shirt that said, "It's all fun and games until someone loses a wiener."  I actually asked for permission to take this picture (I don't usually).
More Vienna Sausages



Buttwell, hee, hee hee



Vol State training



Bandit, my son's mini-German Shepherd, my grand dog



Psyche was here.  She lost her flip flops.  Vol State training



True Vol State training

I found a lot of money in April and donated all of it to Pennies for Parrots










2 comments:

Unknown said...

Loving "ALL" your photos Dusty! The birds are so beautiful! I keep looking for money, but rarely find any. Of course I am not out pounding the pavement.

Please keep the photos coming!

Wanda

Unknown said...

Thanks Wanda! When I see cool stuff, I always think of you. Just got a phone with a better camera. Watch out!! :)