Blog changes

Thanks to everyone who followed Training Because I Can! over the last nine years. This blog started with Addison's Disease, hypothyroidism and a crazy idea of doing an Ironman distance triathlon. My life has changed and so has this blog. I am using this blog strictly for Addison's Support topics from here on out. I hope to continue providing people with hints for living life well with adrenal insufficiency.

Sunday, April 27, 2014

February 2014 in pictures

Random stuff...LOST Relay...birds
Funny!

Bob, my friend and mentor, took me flying.

My bird was very hungry.

During an early morning run, I had the privilege of seeing Manta Rays in the Peace River.  So graceful and so beautiful.


LOST Relay
Lake Okeechobee Scenic Trail 118 miles but I only did half
I changed up meds and had great success.  Success=feel good, stay up all night without falling asleep, no nausea.  Scott and I ran around Lake Okeechobee
Me actually running during the LOST Relay.

Scott, my relay partner, looking bad ass.

Lake Okeechobee

Sue Anger is amazing.  She organizes volunteers for lots of Florida races.  She's really good at it too.

It got cold during the LOST race.  

I amused myself by wearing this outfit to the finish.  

This was on the bike path during the LOST race.  It cracked me up.

BIRDS
CC, a moluccan cockatoo, the sweetest bird you can imagine.

I braved getting Sam out and as I walked by, he repaid me by sneak biting me

One of our Super Star volunteers and Schmutzy, a Quaker.

No comments: