Please keep in mind I have not been seriously sick since I got bronchitis in early 2002. I don't consider my migraines a sickness so much as a chronic condition that I have to live with.
- Early last week, Monday, I started getting extremely intense and short lived headaches. They were nothing like the Classic Migraine with Aura that I usually get. Just intensely painful headaches with exertion. I also got twinges of a bladder infection (girls, you know what I mean) but not bad enough that I tried to avoid peeing. Additionally I was completely apathetic about everything which is very unlike me.
- Started a new workout routine Tuesday, intense headache from the pull ups.
- Wednesday I had a sore back, which I assumed was the new workout routine, coupled with the headaches, bladder twinges and apathy.
- Thursday I went to work and had to leave because my back was hurting in a pulsating fashion. Still had the exertion headache, apathy and bladder twinges (really, the bladder twinges felt like nothing, just perceptible). Made an appointment at the clinic for Friday.
- Friday I went to the clinic where they confirmed the bladder infection. When I asked about the back pain, she said people get that with a bladder infection. I accepted that. She suggested antibiotics and because nothing hurt too badly and she didn't seem to concerned, I asked about trying alternative methods. She concurred, made suggestions and gave me followup instructions. I felt fine Friday night.
- Saturday I felt like shit. Kept taking the herbal stuff. Pain increased, headache sustained, started to get a fever, slept on and off during the day. Stayed hydrated and took 10 mg extra HC. Slept fine Saturday night.
Tomorrow - Chronicle of an illness with Addison's: Trip to the ER
Wednesday - Chronicle of an illness with Addison's: Adjusting meds for illness (what I've done because there's no one to help figure this out that knows better than I do, except Wanda!)