- Monday - pain, itching from pain meds, exhaustion, pain, no short term memory what so ever
- Tuesday - pain, itching, exhaustion, pain
- Wednesday - no pain, cautiously optomistic, did desk work
- Thursday - no pain, back to caretaking, meetings and driving all around
- Friday - no pain, tired and healed enough to take a weekend vacation
Thanks to everyone who followed Training Because I Can! over the last nine years. This blog started with Addison's Disease, hypothyroidism and a crazy idea of doing an Ironman distance triathlon. My life has changed and so has this blog. I am using this blog strictly for Addison's Support topics from here on out. I hope to continue providing people with hints for living life well with adrenal insufficiency.
Friday, April 17, 2009
Chronicle of an illness with Addison's: Adjusting meds for illness
In case you're curious, I haven't run since Wednesday 4/8/09. Today I did a little 1.5 mile jog. I'm still tired.
Med adjustments in chart below. Remember, I'm no doctor and I don't recommend that you do anything I do. I am just sharing what I did. I go by symptoms and judge whether or not I think my exhaustion is reasonable considering my situation or unreasonable and because of Addison's. If I feel really bad tonight or in the next few days, I will not hesitate to take extra hydrocortisone.
7 day course of Levaquin and...
3 -4 quarts
* IN DIVIDED DOSES THROUGH OUT THE DAY