Blog changes

Thanks to everyone who followed Training Because I Can! over the last nine years. This blog started with Addison's Disease, hypothyroidism and a crazy idea of doing an Ironman distance triathlon. My life has changed and so has this blog. I am using this blog strictly for Addison's Support topics from here on out. I hope to continue providing people with hints for living life well with adrenal insufficiency.

Monday, November 30, 2009

A few pics from Saturday



Mamma and her baby (laying down) in the Willows by the Teton River. Heather and I were glad we were on the road with a fence in between and some traffic, just in case!



Saturday was a gorgeous day sunny and "warm". We probably had a high of 40, woo hoo!

I had company on my long day and it was great. Heather alone for some, Joanne and Heather for some and just Joanne for some.



This is probably the last time I'll see the pavement of the bike path. Winter is coming.



Only in Idaho! Behind the clouds, trailers, gas tanks and dogs are the Tetons.




Spuds are being planted.



Joanne does my work! There were two bald eagles in the trees. As we approached, they flew closer to us, swooped over the lake and disappeared. BEAUTIFUL. I only had my phone and didn't get a picture. It was the only time, all day long, that I didn't have my camera!!!

No comments: